FTC advertising compliance and defense lawyer Richard B. Newman presented a live webinar entitled Advertising and Marketing Law: The Regulatory Landscape & Commonly Encountered IP Issues for Lawline, an online CLE platform, on June 25, 2018. Topics that Mr. Newman explored included an examination of claim substantiation, Federal Trade Commission Endorsement Guides, social media marketing, clear and conspicuous disclosures, recent agency policy, how to implement best advertising compliance practices, and notable federal and state investigations and enforcement actions. CLE credits were awarded for participation in the presentation.
- TCPA Lawyer Richard B. Newman Authors Article for Global Privacy Platform
- Protecting Against and Defending TCPA Lawsuits
- Richard B. Newman Quoted in DataGuidance on Record Data Privacy Settlement
- Student Loan Debt Relief Operators Banned by FTC
- New York Law Journal Quotes Richard B. Newman on Uptick in FTC “Made in USA” Actions